Apply for Gtechniq Accreditation
Gtechniq strives to create the best network possible of Accredited Installers!
We have many opportunities available, and we are looking for professional detailers that want to take their detailing business and their coating business to the next level.
In order to qualify for Accreditation, we have several base requirements, in addition to a full review from Gtechniq on your business to make sure we are a good fit for each other.
Your business should:
- Operate Full-time (at least 35 hours a week)
- In business for 2 years, and personal detailing experience of at least 6 years
- Have experience with high end paint corrections and coatings
- Be located in an available area within the accredited network
- Have workspace in a physical building with enough space to apply and properly cure Gtechniq coatings
*these are the basic requirements. If you do not meet all them exactly, but would like to still be considered, we encourage you to complete the application form anyway.
To begin the application process to become an accredited installer, please use the following form.
Note - Please fill this form out completely and accurately, failure to do so will hinder our ability to properly evaluate your business for accreditation, and may affect your consideration negatively.
THIS IS FOR THE UNITED STATES ONLY. If you are an international shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request information about becoming accredited in your area.