The Gtechniq MF2 Zero Scratch Microfibre Drying Towel is designed to be as kind to paint as possible and at the same time absorbing enough water to dry even the largest car, SUV or 4x4. Ask any professional detailer and they will confirm that the number one cause of gloss drop off on your paintwork is from microscratches (marring) caused by poor wash technique.
With the this towel you can be sure that your drying process is optimised and the danger of marring minimized.
- Generous 24x36 inch size
- Ultra absorbent
- Helps to minimize marring
- Wash microfiber products separately from other fabrics to avoid cloths being contaminated with lint
- Wash at 125F using half the normal amount of bleach-free detergent
- Do not use fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres reducing their effectiveness
- If the cloth is very dirty adding half a cup of vinegar to the wash is advisable as it helps to remove product residues from the microfibres
- Either air dry or machine dry at a low temperature